Medical Writer

Experience:

5 - 10 Years

Location:

Bengaluru/Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai

Compensation:

Rupees 5,00,000 - 14,00,000
All employee benefits, ESOPs etc as per top I.T company norms

Education:

UG - MBBS - Medicine PG - M.S/M.D - Any Specialization

Industry Type:

Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research

Role:

Documentation/Medical Writing

Functional Area:

Healthcare, Medical, R&D

Posted Date:

21 Jun

Desired Candidate Profile

MBBS, MD , Post Graduate/doctorate in Pharmacy or life Sciences with 5+ years experience experience in authoring of various type of regulatory and commercial documents in different therapeutic areas either in Pharmaceutical or Biotech company

Job Description

Medical Writing, Coaching and Mentoring the medical writing team, Quality evaluation of regulatory and commercial documents.
Experience in contributing to RFI/RFP preferred.Knowledge of ICH/USFDA/EU/MHRA guidelines, AMWA, EMWA certification ideal

Keywords: Medical Writer, Medical Documentation

Company Profile

Our client, one of the largest I.T Companies offering I.T solutions to the pharma sector (Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Data Management, Biostastics, Medical documentation etc.Vacancies at Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore

Contact Details
Company Name:

Pharma Jobs India, Mumbai

Executive Name:

Sunny / Molly

Address:

Not Mentioned

Email Address:

pharmajobsindia@rediffmail.com

Telephone:

09820556461,09920195925,022-28170198


You might also like ..


Bookmark this pageDigg this sitesimpyslashdot Email this post